Are you one of the affiliates that utilize YouTube Ads for their benefit? If yes, then you probably know just how tedious and expensive making the right campaign for YT Ads can be. Your videos have to be a certain way to even get some attention and testing every possible combination until you find the winning one is wasteful in both time and resources. This is where spy tools can make a huge difference in the way you do business.
As you might know, your ad creatives are the single biggest factor that determines the success of your ad. If they are great, you are likely to see some positive results, if not, your campaigns will be lackluster. Today we are going to cover what spy tools are and name some of the ones that you should use in 2022! So let’s not waste our time further and get to the topic at hand!
The Basics Behind Spy Tools
Most of us don’t run YouTube ads all that often even though YT is the biggest video platform on the web. Despite its massive user base, for one reason or another, it isn’t a very popular platform for affiliates to market their products on. Mostly it's because the platform’s ads system is just not optimized for such products, nor does Google (the owner of YT) have much interest in optimizing it for these things.
But as affiliate marketing and marketing in general evolved, a lot of affiliates realized that YouTube can still be used to great effect in marketing campaigns. Ad creatives are the most important thing that your campaign has, so finding the right creatives is paramount to success. The quickest and easiest way to ensure your creatives are successful is by getting inspired by already working ones.
This is where spy tools have the advantage compared to any other method. To make the most out of their campaigns they started utilizing spy tools to see what works on the platform and adjust accordingly. These spy tools help affiliates lower their costs and improve their campaigns by looking at what their competition is doing.
What spy tools do is analyze running ads and extract valuable data from them that you can utilize for your own gain. Depending on the tool, you might see the creatives, how long they are running, what audiences they are targeting, what kind of results they are getting, and much more. Of course, the quality of the data and stats displayed is a bit different based on what tool you use and how much access to the YouTube API it has.
What Are The Best Spy Tools For YouTube?
Finding the right tool for your needs can be a bit more complicated than you might suppose. There are a lot of variations between the available spy tools and what they offer to their users, so we decided to make a comparison of some of the best ones that every affiliate that runs YouTube ads should know about!
If you want to dip your toes into spying for YouTube ads and you don't want to go in with a huge budget, then Vidtao might be the perfect fit for you. This tool promises to make YouTube ads easy to spy on and it does it completely free of charge!
Most affiliates praise Vidtao for being feature-rich, yet free to run. This combination is rarely seen in the affiliate industry, especially when the quality of the results is as good as it is with Vidtao.
With this tool you can:
- Analyze detailed Ad breakdowns that give valuable insight into how to properly create and run ads on the platform. Take the guesswork out of running the ads yourself and see exactly what works and what doesn’t!
- Discover a vast YouTube Ad library that hosts thousands of active and profitable ads on the platform. The library is updated daily and you should always have fresh advertisements for your niche readily available to you.
- Find incredible tutorials and guides that can help you take your marketing skills to a new level. The guides you can find are detailed and relevant so you can be sure that you are learning the newest techniques straight away!
If you ever searched for YouTube spy tools for any meaningful amount of time, you most likely came across PowerAdSpy once or twice. This platform is considered by many to be the best spying tool for YouTube ads on the market right now!
PAS works flawlessly on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Quora, Reddit, and others. Its incredible features, ease of use, and value has quickly propelled the tool to be a “must buy” for most affiliates running YouTube, and its popularity is not in vain. PowerAdSpy offers a detailed insight into what affiliates are running and it gives you the right data you need to make profitable TY ads as well. What sets it apart from some other tools is that it offers a detailed filtering system that can help you find exactly what you need in just a few seconds.
The platform itself runs on a cloud-based backend ensuring you can always get quick access to the results without having to worry about performance lagging behind. Its additional features like LP downloading and spying on other networks as well makes it an incredible all-rounder that no marketer should miss.
Some of its features include:
- Helps you show working, relevant ads for multiple platforms including YouTube. You can search for these ads by entering keywords, niches, specific competitors, or even domains.
- PowerAdSpy helps break down your competitor's ads and makes sure you have access to their LPs and creatives. The platform makes it simple to analyze these things and replicate them according to your needs.
- Powerful filtering system. No matter if you want to filter by Geolocation, competitors' names, domains, keywords, demographics, view count, engagement rates, ad positioning, or anything else, this tool has you covered! They offer a robust, industry-leading filtering system that is bound to give you valuable data no matter how you approach it!
BigSpy is not as popular as the previous two, but that doesn't mean it's not worthy of your attention! Similar to Vidtao it offers most of its services completely free for any interested affiliate. This in turn gives them a huge user base that then helps grow the platform even further.
So far the tool spies on over 7 platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and more. The tool itself has been used a lot and promoted by industry veterans, so you might hear its name pop up if you follow what the big players are doing.
- BigSpy has spy data on ads from over 7 major social media networks, including YouTube of course. It gives detailed reports on those ads based on the data that it can acquire from them.
- It helps users find new ideas or niches by tracking specific patterns in traffic and popularity and then giving you recommendations based on what it expects you would do well in.
- The integrated Search Box with filters helps comb through the results of your searches and find the ideal ads for your needs!
Finding the right tool can be a long and tedious process, but with our list, you should be able to make a decision faster. Depending on your needs and budget, you might have a lot of differing spy tools to pick from. These tools all have their weaknesses and strong points, and utilizing them to the maximum is the only way to make sure that your time and money aren't wasted on them.
Most spy tools can be really expensive and cumbersome, but luckily you don't have to do the research yourself! Today's list consists of free solutions as well as a great paid one that can improve your business quickly.
Have you ever used SpyTools for your Youtube Ads? Which tool worked the best for you? Share your experience with us in the comments below.